Smart Solutions. Proven Savings.
SunLion Energy Systems is a renewable energy company that has been designing and installing solar and wind generation systems in central Pennsylvania since 1993. Founded by Jerry Stern to serve the needs of the Plain Community, we’ve grown into one of the largest renewable energy contractors in the region.
Today, SunLion is well-known and respected in the industry as a provider of intelligently designed green energy systems. Most importantly, we are known for our exceptional customer service and commitment to standing behind our work.
In order to achieve this level of notoriety within our industry, SunLion has built its business around a commitment to complete customer satisfaction, while offering turnkey solutions through a dedicated team of employees with decades of experience in electrical engineering, roofing, construction trades, and green energy.
As one of Pennsylvania’s largest green energy contractors, in 2010 alone the team at SunLion installed enough solar to power more than 567 homes for a year. That’s a lot of green – energy and savings!
There are many compelling reasons to choose SunLion for your next renewable energy project:
• We’re one of Central PA’s largest and oldest green energy contractors.
• Our intelligent system design process maximizes your investment.
• We provide exceptional customer service and warranty our work.
• Our highly trained staff handles all project phases, from concept to completion.
• We value our customers and do everything possible to ensure their satisfaction.
Now is the time to begin harvesting free renewable energy for your home or business. Contact us today to learn more and get started!
Our Mission Statement
Returning power to the people through the installation of intelligently designed renewable energy systems.
Our Company Values
• View customers and employees as a creation of God
• Promote an environment where employee ideas are valued and utilized
• Be good stewards of that which we have been entrusted
• Use employee talents to serve our internal and external customers
• Understand and invest in our community
- The Lancaster Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- PA Chapter of Mid-Atlantic Solar Energy Industries Association
- Associated Builders & Contractors — Keystone Chapter
- Home Builders Association of Metropolitan Harrisburg
- Susquehanna Sustainable Business Network
- Keystone Help